Saturday, December 21, 2013

The obligatory December blog post

Hey all!

Both my running and my blog posts have really been lagging lately for various reasons. The longest I think I've gone without a blog post is a bit over a month, so I thought I should write something.


As far as running goes, life in general has not been accommodating to my running schedule. We had to travel for a family issue last week and there has been a load of scouting, church and other social activities going on. I don't feel like I have any time to do anything workout related and, in the rare cases where there may be some time, I just don't feel up to it. Sounds like a lot of excuses to me.

In the first 20 days of December, I have run a total of 13 miles and none at all in the past week.I think my low mileage month since the running comeback was something like 30 last December or 33 in January. I'm hopeful that, with some time off work, I'll be able to get some exercise in. I used to be worried that I would quit if I had too much of a lapse. That isn't a concern anymore - my desire to run is as much as ever - but I just need to get back into a good rhythm.

Next post will be better or your money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment