Saturday, November 19, 2011

400


Went to a nearby state rec area for a group run on the "mountain bike" trail. The group ended up being very small and, other than me, the few people who showed up were quite advanced. I was only able to keep up for a half mile and then they pulled away. As I haven't been able to get many runs in recently and likely because I did some gym work on Thursday, my legs felt heavy. I realized early on that there wasn't going to be any way I could do the entire hilly, 10 mile trail run (at least in the amount of time I had available this morning) and I didn't want to be several miles out on the trail and run out of gas. I turned around after a couple miles and ended up doing a respectable 6 mile run.

With this run, I exceeded 400 miles for the year. Oh yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment