Thursday, January 26, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Michael at Marathon After Fifty nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, so thanks to him for that! Actually, it seems to be like a blog chain letter without threat of curse (that I know of), but I'll play along.

You're supposed to mention 7 things about yourself, so here we go:
1. My favorite restaurant is Miner Dunn Hamburgers in Highland, IN.
2. I once was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and signed autographs at a grocery store when I was a teen.
3. I ran cross country in high school and was barely varsity on a mediocre team.
4. I think that 70's hard rock is the best. I'm a sucker for a big dumb guitar riff.
5. My first computer was a Colecovision Adam, which we couldn't get to work and returned 2 days later. Ended up with a Commodore 64.
6. I get sucked into watching ICarly with my kids.
7. I think that King of the Hill was brilliant and am not happy it was cancelled in favor of another lame show by the creators of Family Guy.

That was kinda random.

Anyhow, you're supposed to tag 15 other bloggers, but that is a bit excessive. I can tag you if you want, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment